Felmina.com - Taking Your Investment Forward

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Don't Forget the Power of Amazon

I have been an avid Ebay seller for about 5 years now and it has helped us over many a hump financially.

If you need money NOW, it is one of the fastest ways to get some cash. Especially if you are packrat like I am and keep accumulating STUFF!

But recently I discovered how easy it is to sell on Amazon.

I have used their affiliate program for quite awhile but to be honest, it
is quite piddly money unless you a gazillion visitors to your site and even
then, there are other much better affiliate programs to promote, with higher
commissions.

However, if you sell your OWN stuff DIRECTLY on their website, you can make pretty decent money. Especially if you have things like:

  • music
  • books
  • games
  • videos


It does not cost to list, like Ebay does. They take a percentage out of your sales and plop the rest into your bank account.

Although I am an even bigger fan of building up an online web with things like Squidoo , blogs, and affiliate marketing programs.... I Just wanted to share about Amazon real quick for those of you that are needing a quick buck. :)

I picked up a book last week at a yard sale for 25 cents and sold it on Amazon a few days later for $10!

And now I need to get back to listing some stuff on there as I still have some old records to get listed ...

Happy marketing!







Find My Degree

No comments:

Post a Comment