Felmina.com - Taking Your Investment Forward

Thursday, June 18, 2009

OMG - I Have Been Too Busy to Post Here....

With summer and kids, smores, and late nights, I have not been posting to my blogs as I should.

Whenever I have some free time I am trying to add pages to my SBI site. It is now some over two months old, (I started it in April of 2009) and am at about 46 pages with between 30 - 50 visitors every day and most of them are coming from google which is making me quite happy. =)

I know I need to keep at it for about 5 - 6 months before I start seeing a lot of results, and I have seen results already so it's hard to not get a little impatient but it seems these things just take time, the way of the tortoise, steady and sure!

If you have not done so, make sure you grab your free copy of the SBI Affiliate Masters Course found at the top of this blog.

Remember that the quicker you START your SBI site, the quicker you will be at the coveted 6 months stage in the building process!

This is just a short post to let you all know that I AM still alive and working on my site at http://www.emergency-survival-skills.com/ for those following my SBI progress... but I am also taking time off for the more important things in life, like campfires, smores, visiting friends and all the fun summer stuff....

Until next time,
Have a great summer! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment