Felmina.com - Taking Your Investment Forward

Friday, December 12, 2008

How to Build a Blog...

It's really quite simple to build a blog even if you have never blogged...

I remember not so long ago that the thought of building a blog was terrifyingly intimidating! But then so is anything new for me... I wish I could just learn it all and live happily ever after, but unfortunately with internet marketing, we will never be done learning!

And is it just me, or do new techniques and marketing tools pop up almost before we have the last 'new thing' mastered??

Almost like it is in steroid mode.

But anyways, back to blogging, for those of you that have never blogged, you simply go to blogger.com and set up a blog. You will need a gmail email address to do so as they are connected but that is also free and easy to do.

Then once you have it all set up, go in and play around! Write a bit about yourself in a blog post and see what it looks like, add some pictures... the really cool thing is that you can erase and change anything you want. So don't be afraid to play around in it.

Once you get familiar with the whole aspect of blogging, any training tools you get will make much more sense to you.

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! My name is Taylor. Got your blog from WAHM. Its very nice and has a lot of useful information. I went ahead and saved it to my favorites so I can check back on it and learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Taylor - happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete