Felmina.com - Taking Your Investment Forward

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Been Looking at SBI??

I have been meaning to put this link on here sooner but with all my spare time being invested into building more pages for my SBI site - I kept forgetting it...
I know there are a number of my readers looking into SBI and trying to see if it is a good fit for them, but just like all of us, you want to BE SURE before you invest that moolah!
I have done so much stuff online and to get everything SBI offers at $25 a
month is actually a steal!

BUT - you can take a peak at the actual Action Guide we SBIers use to build our websites and it will not only help you with your decision but will also help shorten your learning curve once you actually DO purchase it.

VISIT THE SBI ACTION GUIDE LINK HERE - Have fun with it!

And as always,

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment