Felmina.com - Taking Your Investment Forward

Friday, December 12, 2008

Is Your Blog Making Money For You?

Do you have a blog already? Or just learning to build a blog, perhaps...

Did you know that there are many, many moms that are getting paid to blog about what they love! It can be anything from babies and diapers to candies and chocolates..... or perhaps something more sophisticated like profesional blogging about being a lawyer or an herbalist.

Those are just some ideas out of the top of my head.... I personally write a lot about the subject of working at home as that is my passion and it does work the best of you can write about something you have experience in or can be passionate about.

Folks seem to pick up when we are just spouting about stuff we really have no idea on!

But I can write with authority on things like :

working leads.... making dials... network marketing... affiliate marketing.... selling on Ebay.... mlm..

Cause I have been there, done that!

And let me tell you, right off the bat - (just in case you are on here and you happen to understand that language as well..) that after spending years and thousands of dollars in network marketing, I have found my passion and that is in affiliate marketing.

Doesn't cost hardly anything to do it, and you can make pretty decent money at it... if you don't give up too quickly but we know all about being persistent and consistent , don't we, if we have been in network marketing long enough and/or have been to any personal development seminars...!

Don't get me wrong - network marketing works.... I don't doubt that for a minute... but it just didn't seem to work very well for me as I can't sell hot chocolate to an Eskimo in sub-zero weather!

So anyways, in a nutshell, affiliate marketing is like having a giant online consigment store where you can make commissions of anything you market - the trick is in getting people to your online storefront.

After using the One Week Marketing Plan, I finally have been able to get not only customers to my online storefront but also buyers, which we need if we want to stay in business, right?

If you are one of those people that has 'computer time' in the wee hours or late hours and are looking how to make money blogging, then this may be the right tool for you as well.

Get your blog making money for you and then after it is all set, find a new niche, build a blog on it - oh and I use Squidoo along with blogs but that is what PotPieGirl will cover in her stuff - she takes you through EXACTLY what she did to start making several hundred to several thousand a day with affiliate marketing.

Go grab your copy or at least download her first 18 pages for free to see if it is a fit for you... and

No comments:

Post a Comment